This page was last modified on: 2021-12-08.
Data doge-mail.net collects
Doge-mail.net only require your surname and last name in the cetegory personally identifiable information. If you want to you can provide us with a recovery email, which is highly recommended, espacially if you often lose your passwords.
As a doge-mail.net user, at any point, doge-mail.net may be retaining the following information about your account:
- - A Registration information (E-mail address, hashed password, IP address, user agent, timestamps)
- - C Cookies used to keep you logged in to doge-mail.net and the webmail interface
- - C Session information saved by webmail in order to provide webmail access
- - B Mail storage (Anything saved in your inbox, sent, or any other mail folders)
- - B Mail filters (Configurable through the webmail interface)
- - B XMPP buddy rosters and data saved as part of your client interacting with XMPP extensions
- - C 2-3 days of IMAP and SMTP log information (detailed below)
Doge-mail.net may also be retaining the following information not related to your account:
- - HTTP access logs containing your IP address, user agent, and type/location of your requests
Doge-mail.net does not guarantee that the above information is stored, only that it does not knowingly collect information in addition to this.
IMAP and SMTP logs include:
- - When an E-mail is sent, the username, destination e-mail address, and information about the connection (like IP address, quota information)
- - When you connect to IMAP, what IP address and username (if any) you are logging in with, and if that login was successful
Sharing of Data
Doge-mail.net does not sell or share your personal data. If an E-mail is sent through doge-mail.net to a mail server that it cannot establish a TLS connection with, or if doge-mail.net receives an e-mail from a server that does not attempt a TLS connection, this E-mail will be transmitted over the internet without encryption.
Use of Data
Doge-mail.net uses your data for the following purposes:
- Automatically by a robot
- - All E-mail sent or received through doge-mail.net is automatically scanned for spam and viruses (we can't garentee 100% success rate)
- - Statistics like how many e-mails you've sent is used for quota tracking purposes
- May be looked at by a human or a robot to investigate abuse
- - Your registration information
- - IMAP/SMTP logs
- - Mail filters
- To comply with legal orders
- Doge-mail.net complies with every legal order for user information under the jurisdictions which are applicable.
Proof of Ownership
Because doge-mail.net does not require any personal information to register, your ability to log into your doge-mail.net account is the only way to prove ownership of it. Do not lose your password! You will lose any ability to control your account if you do.